Senior Managers Forum
Senior Managers Forums are for members of CBL employed in senior management or executive roles within corporate, professional and non-profit/NGO environments.
- a confidential Support Group in which to discuss and explore ethical, moral, employment and financial matters that may give rise to potential conflict with Biblical values and principles.
- a ‘safe place’ in which to discuss strategic business and employment issues.
- time and priority for prayer for specific needs.
- an opportunity to develop close and supportive relationships between group members.
- affirmation of God’s call to the workplace and mutual support to explore how this can and is outworked through each member of the Support Groups; encouragement to undertake business on Christian principles.
- encouragement towards quality time planning with families, to help achieve a balance of family and work life.